Rates and reservations, hotel and restaurant in Normandy
€407 (4 people)
€293 (2 people)
Single budget room
The room rates are defined for 1 to 2 people.
- Extra person: €30 (€25 for children under 12 years)
- Continental breakfast: €13 (excluding half-board rate)
- Local taxes: €0.90 per person per night all year round
Dog: €10 per night
Half-board includes room rental, lunch or dinner (excluding drinks) and breakfast for 1 or 2 people.
Note that we only take bookings that include "à la carte" meals or half-board (lunch or dinner) accommodation in the peak season from April to the end of October, on Friday, and Saturday evenings and the days before public holidays. We only have 12 rooms and we privilege guests who want to take advantage of our gourmet restaurant during their stay.Book your room Special offers Room rates
General terms and conditions of sale
Check-in from 3 pm to 9 pm.
From 15 October to 15 April, on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, the reception is open only from 5 pm to 8 pm for check-in.
From 15 April to 15 October, on Wednesdays, the reception is open only from 5 pm to 8 pm for check-in.
In the event of an arrival outside of these times, the customer is asked to contact the hotel directly.
Bookings should be guaranteed by guests either providing a cheque equivalent to the amount of the room, or their bank details. These elements are not debited but kept by the hotel as a guarantee.
- No penalty will be applied if the cancellation is received at least 48 hours before the guests' arrival.
- Penalty of one night if the cancellation is received less than 48 hours before arrival.
- In the case of a no-show, 100% of the total amount of the stay, including all the services purchased when booking, will be invoiced.
Customers are reminded that, in accordance with Article L. 121-21-8 12 of the French "Code de la consommation", the withdrawal right provided for in Article L. 121-21 of the aforementioned "Code de la consommation" does not apply. The sales conditions relating to the booked room rate define the cancellation and/or amendment terms and conditions of the booking.